Prices & Ordering
Please go to www.pavehdm.com to view pricing and purchase our French and Belgian building materials including French Limestone, Belgian Bluestone, Reclaimed French and Aged Oak Wide Plank Flooring, French Reclaimed Terra Cotta Tiles, Delft Tile and Subway Tile.
To View Material: For those building or renovating their home, the opportunity should not be missed to design with François or Emmi using their exclusive products in their by-appointment only showroom. As a fine artist, Emmi uses the rules of tone and value when designing. With their edited palette of French Limestones imported direct from the quarries, combined with their own bespoke pre-finished oak flooring, aged and hand decorated hand made terra cotta tiles, and their new wall divison called Historic Decorative Tile, the dream home of European elegance is achieved. Working in tones of grays, creams, whites, or blacks - Pavé Tile, Wood & Stone, Inc. and Historic Decorative Tile have all the surfaces one needs to complete a simply stunning old world European aesthetic.
Variations/Disclaimer on Samples
There are inherent irregularities in hand-made and natural materials. If you receive samples, please understand that samples are a small indication of a particular product and are for reference only. Due to the variation in the size, shape, thickness, texture and color of natural materials such as terra cotta tile, glaze tile, wood and stone flooring, individual samples cannot be considered exact representations. It is up to the client to fully understand the nature of hand made and natural stone and wood flooring and to accept it is apart of the what makes these materials beautiful. At Pavé Tile, Wood & Stone, Inc, we work with the most outstanding manufacturers in France, Belgium, Italy and England to curate the collections we present and that define our company. Visiting our showroom as well as viewing images and discussing with us in person our materials are the steps needed to help one understand the nuances of our products.
Returns will only be accepted in their original packaging. Material that was palletized must be returned in their original pallets. Special or custom order products, including wood, wood treads and stone, cannot be returned. These orders are non-cancelable. Stock items can be returned with prior written authorization within thirty (10) days of receipt. All approved returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee, plus freight to and from the shipping location. We cannot accept returns on tile or stone that is in any way damaged or not in resaleable condition. Stock items must be returned in the minimum quantity sold. All care products, sealers and waxes are non-returnable.
Special or custom order products cannot be returned. These orders are non-cancelable.
Non-stock orders purchased by Pavé Tile, Wood & Stone, Inc. on the customer’s behalf from independent suppliers cannot be returned and orders cannot be cancelled.
- There is a dual responsibility between the client and Pavé to inform and procure accurate information about any hand made, organic floor or wall material. Samples and images on our website are a small representation of any material. Understanding these products are hand made, the client must be aware of the nature of color variances, texture, thickness and any further conclusions made from the sample to the material ordered.
- Terms & Conditions of Sale and Warranty Information:
- Inspection Upon Delivery: Upon delivery, please inspect your tiles, wood and stone within 3 days for accuracy of materials ordered. After 3 days, it will be understood between Pavé and the client that the order has been accepted in terms of quantity and appearance. In the unlikely event that tiles may have been damaged during shipment, you must FIRST, note on the bill of lading "damaged" or "concealed damage" before the CARRIER LEAVES. THEN, notify Pavé right away. Pavé ships freight prepaid and will be responsible for filing the claim when customer follows policy, writing "damaged" right away on bill of lading BEFORE the carrier leaves. In the event carrier leaves before "damage" was noted, customer will be responsible for filing their own claim with carrier. If you refuse the material and not follow policy of noting damage on bill of lading and contacting Pavé, you will be responsible for all freight charges.
- The customer or customer's representative should inspect the tile,wood and stone before installation. Installation signifies acceptance and no adjustments can be made once the material has been installed. Material should be installed from all pallets or cartons to insure optimal blending of shade variation.
- Lead Time: Special/custom orders of tile, wood and stone lead times can vary. We do not guarantee that all products will be in stock at any one time. Please place your order as far in advance as possible to ensure that all material is available when you need it.
- Quantities: We at Pavé Tile, Wood & Stone, Inc. are here to help design your installation and to help estimate quantities. However, we will not be held responsible for final quantities. Your interior designer, architect or tile installer should provide you with quantities for ordering. We recommend you order 10% extra to use in cuts and to have on use for any future needs. Any additions or changes to the original order could delay the delivery date and may result in dye lot variation. We cannot guarantee color or shade matching from shipment to shipment.
- Installation: Pavé Tile, Wood & Stone, Inc. does not accept responsibility or liability for installation, grouting, sealing or refinishing of any product. Variations in facial dimensions and thickness will be allowed as per industry standards. Pavé is not responsible for improper alteration of the surface with not following recommended installation procedures including the proper cleaning and drying time of natural materials before sealers and waxes are applied. Pavé is not responsable for applied sealers or grout, falling objects, misuse, abuse, exposure to extreme temperatures, using improper chemicals or compounds, non-foot traffic wear or other similar incidents.
- Variation and Uniformity: A few samples cannot represent the color variation and texture that is inherent in hand made terra cotta tile, stone or wood material. Hand made terra cotta tile, hand crafted tile, stone and wood will exhibit a wide range of tone within a given hue or color. Other inherent variations include size, thickness, and surface texture. The surface texture of hand made terra cotta tile will have variations including lime pops, rough and smooth surface textures and irregular surfacing. Hand made terra cotta tile will age and patina with wear and these imperfections as a whole do contribute to the beauty of a hand made terra cotta tile floor. Wearing of color and blending with the natural color of the clay contributes to the patina of the floor where the surface will become smoother and more leather like over time. Reclaimed terra cotta tile can have extreme variations in size, thickness and color. Samples received or seen on the website will vary in color, size and thickness to a degree with the tile received on site. Due to the natural tannins in wood, expect at times wide color variation from dark to light hues from any control sample received.
- Returns: Returns will only be accepted in their original packaging. Material that was palletized must be returned in their original pallets. Special or custom order products, including wood and stone, cannot be returned. These orders are non-cancelable. Stock items can be returned with prior written authorization within thirty (10) days of receipt. All approved returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee, plus freight to and from the shipping location. We cannot accept returns on tile or stone that is in any way damaged or not in resaleable condition. Stock items must be returned in the minimum quantity sold. All care products, sealers and waxes are non-returnable.
- Force Majeure: Pavé Tile, Wood & Stone, Inc. shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or suspension or cancellation of performance hereunder due to any causes beyond its control, including but not limited to, acts of Nature or government, delays in production or shipping and delays caused by strikes or accidents.