Prices & Ordering
Please call for pricing.
Due to the inundated sample requests we receive on a daily basis, we kindly ask you to understand that, without a real dialogue of a pending job, we can no longer send samples. If you are perusing the internet and just need to see one of our products to compare with the other 1000 companies on-line, please respect that we are artists hard at work and we need to reserve our time for those who have true vested interest in our material. I have personally not only created the designs you see on-line - I have also photographed each collection and up-loaded them myself to our website. As close as our monitors can coincide - what you see is about what you will get - with accordance to the natural variation of a hand made product. These products are created not for perfection - but to look vintage. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality and beauty with all that we do - and this is why we do not "farm-out" any collection -but fabricate in-house for the best quality control a hand made product will allow us to have.
Thank you for your understanding,
To Order Material:
Please call 1.800.239.6437 to order material.
Terms & Conditions of Sale and Warranty Information:
- Inspection Upon Delivery: Upon delivery, please inspect your tiles within 3 days for accuracy of materials ordered. In the unlikely event that tiles may have been damaged during shipment, you must FIRST, note on the bill of lading "damaged" or "concealed damage" before the CARRIER LEAVES. THEN, notify Pavé Tile right away. Pavé ships freight prepaid and will be responsible for filing the claim when customer follows policy, writing "damaged" right away on bill of lading BEFORE the carrier leaves. In the event carrier leaves before "damage" was noted, customer will be responsible for filing their own claim with carrier. If you refuse the material and not follow policy of noting damage on bill of lading and contacting Pavé, you will be responsible for all freight charges.
- The customer or customer's representative should inspect the tile before installation. Installation signifies acceptance and no adjustments can be made once the material has been installed. Material should be installed from all pallets or cartons to insure optimal blending of shade variation.
- Lead Time: Special/custom orders of tile lead times can vary. We do not guarantee that all products will be in stock at any one time. Please place your order as far in advance as possible to ensure that all material is available when you need it.
- Quantities: We at Pavé Tile & Stone, Inc. are here to help design your installation and to help estimate quantities. However, we will not be held responsible for final quantities. Your interior designer, architect or tile installer should provide you with quantities for ordering. We recommend you order 10% extra to use in cuts and to have on use for any future needs. Any additions or changes to the original order could delay the delivery date and may result in dye lot variation. We cannot guarantee color or shade matching from shipment to shipment.
- Installation: Pavé Tile & Stone, Inc. does not accept responsibility or liability for installation, grouting, sealing or refinishing of any product. Variations in facial dimensions and thickness will be allowed as per industry standards. We are not responsible for improper alteration of the surface with sealers or grout, falling objects, misuse, abuse, exposure to extreme temperatures, using improper chemicals or compounds, non-foot traffic wear or other similar incidents.
- Variation and Uniformity: Hand made terra cotta tile, hand crafted tile, stone and wood will exhibit a wide range of tone within a given hue or color. Other inherent variations include size, thickness, and surface texture. The surface texture of hand made terra cotta tile will have variations including lime pops, rough and smooth surface textures and irregular surfacing. Hand made terra cotta tile will age and patina with wear and these imperfections as a whole do contribute to the beauty of a hand made terra cotta tile floor. Wearing of color and blending with the natural color of the clay contributes to the patina of the floor where the surface will become smoother and more leather like over time. Reclaimed terra cotta tile can have extreme variations in size, thickness and color. Samples received or seen on the website will vary in color, size and thickness to a degree with the tile received on site. Due to the natural tannins in wood, expect at times wide color variation from dark to light hues from any control sample received.
- Returns: Special or custom order products, including wood and stone, cannot be returned. These orders are non-cancelable. Stock items can be returned with prior written authorization within thirty (30) days of receipt. All approved returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee, plus freight to and from the shipping location. We cannot accept returns on tile or stone that is in any way damaged or not in resaleable condition. Stock items must be returned in the minimum quantity sold. All care products, sealers and waxes are non-returnable.
- Force Majeure: Pavé Tile & Stone, Inc. shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or suspension or cancellation of performance hereunder due to any causes beyond its control, including but not limited to, acts of Nature or government, delays in production or shipping and delays caused by strikes or accidents.